I myself am a die hard giants fan and I love going to the movies. My daughter is a die hard “mover and a shaker” and refuses to sit still….so why wouldn’t I try to take her to a Giants game and to the movies? I’ve been thinking lately that I’m going to give it a shot and see what happens. There are several possibilities:
1) We go to the Giants game and she gets spotted by a cameraman and makes the big screen. Her dad (me) get’s so excited that we’re on the big screen that I spill my coke in my lap and my daughter starts to cry.
2) We go to the Giants game and a foul ball get’s hit right into my lap but I fumble and lose it to a 5 year old sitting two rows down. My daughter starts to cry.
3) We go to the Giants game and we have an awesome time, she becomes a die hard baseball fan and grows up to own the Giants and gives her old man his very own mini dugout down the 3rd baseline. Her dad (me) starts to cry.
We watch a lot of Toy Story 3 and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in my house. My daughter is VERY close to sitting still long enough to get thru an entire movie. When she doesn’t sit still it’s because she catches a glimpse of my cat and has to tackle him. If we go to the movies there are several possibilities of things that could occur. As follows:
1) We go to see the newest pixar movie but when the lights start to get dark my daughter gets scared and starts to cry.
2) We go to the movies and I accidentally eat the last “reeses pieces” and my daughter starts to cry.
3) We go to the movies, get some popcorn and sit together and enjoy an awesome cartoon. Her dad (me) starts to cry.
Sooooo…if you happen to be at a S.F. Giants game in the next couple of months, or at the movies, and you see a 33 yr old man shedding a small tear it might be me.